Questions & Answers
Medical Alliance has put together a list of most often asked questions below. If you can't find what you are looking for here feel free to give the office a call, 856-462-6250
How long does it take to have a disability, FMLA, or other personal forms completed?
Please allow 7-10 days for completion of disability, FMLA, or other personal forms
What forms of Insurance Does Medical Alliance Accept?
We honor all major health plans.
What do I need to bring with to my 1st Visit?
- New patients please print and complete the necessary patient registration forms prior to your visit
- Please bring a complete list of all current medications, including over the counter medicines and vitamins.
- Please bring a list of your concerns or questions
- If a referral is required, please be sure to obtain it from you primary care doctor PRIOR to your visit as well as any films, reports and or lab results.
Established Patients Only:
Don't wait on the phone. Most items can be managed via the Patient Portal. To have access you must give our office your email address. The following is what will be available to you once you have access:
- Request Refills
- Request Appointments
- Obtain Copies of Lab Results and Summaries of Doctor Visits
- Ask Questions – Medical or Billing
Please note that the preferred method of renewing medications is through the Patient Portal which can be found in the top right hand corner of our website.
If you contact our office for a prescription refill, please leave your name and date of birth, the medication name, dosage, and pharmacy telephone number. Please allow a 24 to 48 hour turn around for prescription refills. Unfortunately, we cannot refill medications after hours or on weekends. Our office does not refill prescriptions for narcotics or psychiatric medications over the phone.